Did you know that we have the ability to show you what your smile would look like after a variety of general and cosmetic dental procedures? With our Digital Smile Makeovers, you can see what your smile would look like with veneers, Lumineers, teeth whitening, bonding, crowns, bridges, implants, and more. We offer this illuminating service before you commit to the treatment.
If you can’t quite imagine how your preferred cosmetic procedure will look, this technology is the perfect solution. First, it will give you confidence as you decide whether or not the procedure is right for you. Without a Digital Smile Makeover, you might be shocked at the final results of the procedure and regret your choice. Second, it will help you make an informed and assured financial decision. Some of these procedures are expensive and your dental insurance may or may not cover them, so the additional visual research of a Digital Smile Makeover will be very beneficial.
You may ask for or be offered a Digital Smile Makeover if you’re interested in any one of the following procedures (amongst others):
- Veneers or Lumineers: These thin, porcelain shells are bonded to your teeth to hide dental flaws and create a more brilliant smile. Both options are durable, stain resistant, and easy to maintain.
- Teeth Whitening: Who doesn’t want a brighter, whiter smile? Dr. Wilkinson can help you achieve this through in-office whitening or take-home whitening trays.
- Bonding: With dental bonding, we can improve the appearance and function of your teeth by building and shaping the tooth with a composite, color-matched resin.
- Crowns: A crown encloses a tooth to improve the tooth’s health, function, or appearance. They are used for aesthetic goals as well as the repair of damaged teeth in need of protection.
- Bridges: A dental bridge can restore your smile by bridging the gap created by one or more missing teeth. It is formed of crowns (for the teeth on either side of the gap) and false teeth (for the gaps).
- Implants: If you have had a tooth removed, you might be interested in a dental implant, which will replace the tooth’s roots and create a strong foundation for a replacement tooth designed to match your natural teeth.
If you’re ready to set up an appointment to discuss your general or cosmetic dentistry options, please give Wilkinson Dental a call at 417-708-0556. Using a Digital Smile Makeover, we can help you make an informed, confident decision regarding the future of your smile. We look forward to hearing from you!